Bernina Deco 330 card is the latest edition to Ultimate box and Card embroidery design transfer system product line.
This card, compatible with Deco 330, 340, Artista 180/165 and other Bernina models that use the same card as Deco 330, holds approximately 250,000 stitches.
The card can be programmed by dual-slot Ultimate Box II. Cannot be programmed by Amazing/Magic/Bernina boxes.
How It Works
- Insert the Ultimate card for Deco 330 into the Ultimate Box II.
- Choose Bernina 180 option on the Ultimate Box transferring screen.
- Write embroidery designs in EXP format.
- Put the card into a card slot of your Bernina machine.
Bernina embroidery machines may be programmed with different versions of Firmware. Some versions of this Firmware may interfere with the data written to the Ultimate card.
If the machine does not read designs on the card:
- Re-write the card in the Ultimate box.
- Slide the Write Protect switch on the card to “ON” and put it into the embroidery machine.
- Turn Write Protect “OFF” before writing new designs to the card.
The procedure above has been tested on Deco 330/340 and older Artista 180/165 machines.